CBD is becoming increasingly popular these days and various brands are coming up with a variety of CBD-based products, including some top CBD oils.
Now there are multiple ways by which CBD can be consumed. Being the second most prevalent ingredient of the many active ingredients of cannabis, it is derived directly from the hemp plant and doesn’t cause the “high” sensation as caused by THC. Though research is still going on about the benefits of CBD, there are still many medical experiments and studies that have come up with probable health and wellness benefits of top CBD oils and other CBD-based products.
But what all forms of CBD can one consume?
The terms tinctures and oils are used interchangeably, and are one of the most common forms of consumption as no additional processing is required of the CBD oil, thus making them one of the purest and highly used applications of CBD.
Consumed in the form of drops directly applied under the tongue, it is one of the fastest-acting and convenient CBD products. But can get messy when used directly or can also taste unpleasant to some!
CBD-based edibles like gummies are yet again seeing a boost in their popularity due to their taste, discretion, and ease in usage. They are also easy to dose with and enjoy throughout the day.
But one needs to go through the entire list of ingredients when going for CBD-based edibles like sugar content, preservatives, other additives, etc. to take advantage of the CBD and not the disadvantages of other unhealthy ingredients.
Smoking CBD is yet another common usage, though is not as long-lasting as capsules, tinctures, or concentrates. But while some report immediate relief, others have reported serious health issues or even deaths have been due to the use of black-marketed psychoactive cannabis vapes.
Note: When it comes to vape, always use trusted, clinically-tested and known brands.
4. Infused topicals
CBD-infused topicals such as balms, creams, salves, and lotions target problematic areas of the body and work effectively in providing relief through deep penetration.
These are best suited for individuals who indulge in a high-intensity workout or sports routine!
5. Oral sprays
Those who find it hard to consume capsules or oils often end up consuming oral sprays because of the ease in use, quick effectiveness, and speedy dosage. Some brands also tend to add flavors to such sprays to cancel the earthy taste and smell of CBD itself!
911cbdstore is one such place for you to buy some CBD-based products, though they’re all set to introduce much more products for consumers like you who’re constantly on the lookout for CBD options and variety to choose from!
Possible considerations before consuming top CBD oils to determine who shouldn’t or can’t consume such products
1. If you are on some medication, then only consume CBD if your doctor suggests because pharmaceutical drugs are processed in different ways by the body. Consuming CBD might lower the absorption of such drugs as grapefruit and CBD hasn’t proved to go well. If consumed together, one might experience a high concentration of the medication in their bloodstream or even an adverse effect.
2. If you are taking a strong CYP3A4 inhibitor before consuming CBD, chances are that your body might not be able to process the CBD as efficiently as it should. Also, don’t take CBD with any medication that depends on the CYP450 enzyme as CBD inhibits its production.
3. In case you suffer from any liver-related problem, distancing yourself from CBD can be a wise decision. Though it’s unclear even now if top CBD oils or other CBD-based products affect the liver adversely. But to be on the safer side, you might want to monitor your liver enzymes if you think about introducing CBD in your daily routine!
4. Though CBD has managed to reduce stress, anxiety, and hypertension for many, it might also temporarily reduce one’s resting blood pressure. If you feel light-headed when standing up due to lower blood pressure, then keep a tab on your CBD intake!
5. Whether you’re trying to conceive, are pregnant, or are breastfeeding, monitor your CBD intake, especially in the last two cases as a mother shares with and transfers everything to her child. Again, more solid studies are yet to conform to these facts, there’s nothing wrong in making yourself more aware and continually monitoring the effects of CBD usage.
But you know who can take top CBD oils and other CBD-based products? In fact, who should take it?
1. If you’re looking for something to relieve pain and reduce inflammation, then CBD comes to your rescue. It interacts with your endocannabinoid receptors and interacts with neurotransmitters to relieve chronic pain.
Note:A study has found combined usage of THC and CBD helps treat arthritis and multiple sclerosis as well.
2. Facing acne issues? Try using CBD oil. Its anti-inflammatory property helps reduce sebum production and prevents activation of anti-acne agents.
3. Experiencing sleep issues? Try CBD. It blocks an enzyme called FAAH, due to which it can promote an increased level of anandamide, leading to a mood boost.
4. CBD helps treat neurological disorders like epilepsy and sclerosis, improved quality of sleep and life both for people suffering from Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, etc.
5. There are promising results of CBD reducing cancer-related symptoms and also side effects related to cancer treatments. Though, more human-based studies are required, over animal studies.
But in the end, what matters is the result you expect out of the product and the convenience of using it, besides considering medical guidance. Like top CBD oils work the best if you don’t mind but gummies are better when needed to be used out in public, the taste is desired and easy to carry as well.
But do invest in reputable brands for reliable products, just like 911cbdstore. With more lucrative additions to their already existing range of products, you’ll be spoiled for choice!